Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Service contractor or subcontractor may appeal the finding of the city made under BMC 14.18.090(D) by requesting a hearing before the hearing examiner. The appeal notice shall be in writing; shall be submitted to the office of the hearing examiner with a copy to the director of public works; and shall be received by the city within 30 days of the date the city delivers or sends notice of its decision. The decision of the hearing examiner on appeal shall be final subject only to judicial appeal as provided by BMC 2.56.050(B). [Ord. 2002-11-080].