- 4.02 Advance Travel Expense Fund
- 4.04 Ambulance Service Fund
- 4.10 Claims Fund
- 4.10A Deferred Compensation Trust Fund
- 4.11 Health Benefit Self-Insurance Fund
- 4.12 Guaranty Deposit Trust Fund
- 4.14 Housing and Community Development Fund
- 4.15 Development Services Fund
- 4.16 Claims and Litigation Fund and Workers’ Compensation Self‑Insurance Fund
- 4.22 Repealed
- 4.24 Payrolls Fund
- 4.26 Petty Cash or Revolving Funds
- 4.28 Police Relief and Pension Fund
- 4.29 Police Officer’s Long-Term Care Fund
- 4.30 Public Library Funds
- 4.32 City Warehouse Fund
- 4.34 Sewer Funds
- 4.39 Water, Sanitary Sewer, and Surface and Stormwater Administration and Rates
- 4.40 Public Safety Dispatch Fund
- 4.41 Interest Holding Fund
- 4.44 Facilities Administration Fund
- 4.46 Firefighter’s Pension Fund
- 4.47 Firefighter’s Long-Term Care Fund
- 4.49 Public Facilities District
- 4.60 Card Games Tax
- 4.62 Special Excise Tax and Tourism Activities Fund
- 4.64 Leasehold Excise Tax
- 4.66 Motor Vehicle Excise Tax
- 4.68 Sales and Use Tax
- 4.69 Additional Sales and Use Tax
- 4.70 Punchboard and Pull Tab Tax
- 4.72 Additional Real Estate Excise Tax
- 4.74 Admission Tax
- 4.76 Solid Waste Utility Tax
- 4.78 Additional Sales and Use Tax for Housing and Related Services
- 4.80 Purchasing, Bidding and Contracting for Goods and Services
- 4.82 Special Service Fees
- 4.84 Disposition of Surplus Real Property
- 4.86 Disposal of Property Other than Real Estate
- 4.88 Lease or Temporary Use of Real Property
- 4.90 Donations – Authority to Accept and Use
- 4.92 One Percent for Art Program
- 4.94 Construction Projects – Apprentice Requirements
1For statutory provisions regarding the budget process in cities of the first class with populations under 300,000, see Chapter 35.33 RCW; for charter provisions regarding the budget, see Bellingham City Charter Sections 8.03 and 8.04.
For code provisions regarding the garbage disposal fund, see BMC 9.12.050.
For charter provisions regarding city finances generally, see Bellingham City Charter Sections 8.01 – 8.13.
For statutory provisions regarding the motor vehicle excise tax, see Chapter 82.44 RCW.
For statutory provisions regarding municipal retail sales and use taxes, see Chapter 82.14 RCW.
The Washington State Legislature, by its adoption of Chapter 49 Laws of 1982, First Extraordinary Session, authorized cities to enact local legislation authorizing up to an additional one-half cent sales tax.
Sections 4 and 5 of Ord. 9307 appropriate funds for the Mt. Baker Theater fund.