- 6.04 Bellingham Business and Occupations Tax Code
- 6.05 General Business Registrations and Administrative Provisions for Certain Taxes
- 6.06 Occupation Tax and License
- 6.08 Repealed
- 6.10 Ambulances
- 6.11 Source of Income Discrimination
- 6.12 Notice of Rent Increase
- 6.13 Notice of No Cause Termination
- 6.15 Rental Registration and Safety Inspection Program
- 6.17 Cable Television
- 6.18 Canvassers and Solicitors
- 6.24 Continuous Amusements, Performances, and Marathon Contests
- 6.26 Handbill Distribution
- 6.30 Adult Entertainment Businesses
- 6.32 Teen Dance Halls
- 6.34 Firearms Retail Establishments
- 6.47 Single-Use Carryout Bag Ordinance
- 6.53 Food Delivery Platforms
- 6.54 Taxicabs and for-Hire Vehicles
- 6.55 Repealed
- 6.56 Weights and Measures
- 6.62 Privately Owned Emergency Alarm Systems
- 6.64 Public Authorities
- 6.70 Repealed
- 6.74 Union Neutrality by Persons Receiving Government Funds
1For statutory provisions regarding the licensing powers of cities of the first class, see RCW 35.22.280(33).
For additional regulations on dances, see Chapter 6.32 RCW.
For statutory provisions regarding pawnbrokers, see Chapter 19.60 RCW.
For statutory provisions regarding ambulances and ambulance personnel, see RCW 18.73.130 et seq.; for provisions regarding the city’s emergency medical and ambulance advisory board, see Chapter 2.60 BMC.
For additional provisions regarding handbills, see Chapter 10.60 BMC.
For statutory provisions authorizing local licensing of massage parlors, see RCW 18.108.210.
For statutory provisions regarding loan agencies, see RCW Title 31.
For statutory provisions regarding for-hire vehicles, see Chapter 46.72 RCW.
For statutory provisions regarding weights and measure, see Chapter 19.94 RCW.