Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person aggrieved by a decision of the director of the parks and recreation department under this chapter may appeal the decision to the hearing examiner by filing a notice of appeal. The appeal notice shall be in writing and submitted to the hearing examiner. [Ord. 2002-10-069 § 15; Ord. 10612 § 2, 1995].